In today’s podcast, I bring you, Matt Frazier. Matt is the founder of No Meat Athlete
, a thriving community of plant-based health and fitness members. Matt also happens to be a coaching client, and we have worked together throughout the past year to help Matt be his best self, and bring even more energy and enthusiasm to his business and community.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why Matt left a Ph.D. program in Applied Math to pursue a career in blogging.
- What he learned spending a week in Seth Godin’s office.
- How he has grown No Meat Athlete into a thriving online business.
- The truth about “Tipping Points.”
- What he wished he knew when he first started his business.
- …and so much more.
Connect with Matt Frazier:
Announcement: Now Enrolling for Coaching in 2018!
I am now opening up enrollment for 2018 Coaching clients. If you are interested in working with me one-on-one in 2018, now is the time to learn more and apply. I have 5 spots available (as of today, December 11, 2017) and expect to close enrollment by the end of January 2018. Learn more and apply here