Jeff Kinsey joins me on the podcast to explore the insights that led to a radical lifestyle and career transformation. We also dive deep into his unique way of helping leaders and teams be more human as a coach and organizational consultant. A former banker, Jeff discovered that there was a different way to live, and followed insight and wisdom in moving with his family to the mountains of Colorado. His current vocation soon emerged, serving clients through his company, The Logos Group.
In this podcast we discuss:
- What being stuck in a snowstorm at 13,000 feet taught Jeff about dealing with challenges.
- How the mind works and it’s our natural capacity to find peace and calm.
- Finding direction and solving problems through wisdom and insight.
- Jeff’s motivation for taking the road less traveled, and reimagining life and work.
- The single master skill every leader needs to cultivate.
- Why suffering is optional when it comes to doing great work.
…and much more!
Watch the full interview on YouTube!
Connect with Jeff:
Mentioned during our conversation: