Gregg Levoy joins me to discuss the art of discovering and following one’s passion for life and work. Greg is a journalist, writer, and coach who has helped people all over the world to find their calling and design their work and lifestyle around it. In particular, we discuss the big ideas featured in his book, Vital Signs. This book is one of the few I give a “five out of five stars” rating. It’s a very entertaining and engaging look at the role of passion and purpose in life.
Listen to the podcast as we discuss:
- What our obsession with Zombies tells us about the state of the American workforce!
- What passion really is….and it’s connection to suffering.
- Why it matters that we are fully engaged at work and in life.
- Why Cal Newport is mistaken, following your passion is NOT terrible advice!
- What to do if you feel stuck at work.
…and much more!
Check out Gregg’s Website for helpful links, articles, and videos on the art of discovering your calling and cultivating a meaningful and passionate life.
Get the book:
Vital Signs: Discovering and Sustaining Your Passion for Life