Frans Johansson joins me on this episode of the Motivated Life podcast. Frans is a thought leader in the realms of innovation and diversity, a captivating keynote speaker and founder of The Medici Group, a consulting firm that helps organization harness the power of diversity-driven innovation. His two books, The Medici Effect and The Click Moment are groundbreaking in their profound yet straightforward messages about how to ride the powerful waves of randomness and serendipity while unlocking innovative potential.
This conversation is super relevant to anyone who is looking to innovate or disrupt when it comes to business evolution, career navigation or lifestyle design. The principles we dive into fly in the face of the conventional wisdom about what it takes to build a something remarkable in the world. You’ll find the ideas provocative, fascinating and immediately useful.
Listen to this episode where we cover:
- The limits of hard work and “10,000-hour rule” based thinking.
- How the human brain reacts to luck, randomness, and serendipity.
- Why we should all learn to spot and take advantage of “Click Moments.”
- The chance encounter that propelled Microsoft to success in the 1990s.
- Pfizer’s serendipitous moment of insight, leading to a blockbuster drug.
- What we all can do to seize opportunities in an unpredictable world.
- …and much more!
Check out Frans Johansson’s books:
Connect with Frans here:
Listen to the Podcast in your favorite app: