Ravi Raman, Executive Coach
My mission is to help technology professionals create the careers and lifestyles of their dreams. I believe that we all have the potential to find work that is meaningful and makes us feel happy and satisfied every day. I have coached star performers at companies like DropBox, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Redfin, Expedia, EMC, EBay and numerous startups.
In my prior career, I spent 14 years as a Product Management leader at Microsoft Corporation where I helped large engineering teams to create and deliver on long-term product visions that were exciting, innovative and exceeded customer needs. These products included numerous versions of Microsoft Office, Windows 7 and a variety of emerging technologies and cloud-based services. Learn more about my background on LinkedIn.
I now dedicate my career to helping other professionals to set and achieve their big goals. To learn how I can help you or to apply for a complimentary coaching session, click here.
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Graduate of Erickson Executive Coach Training
- 14-years leader and experienced manager at Microsoft Corporation
- 3-time Gold Star award winner at Microsoft Corporation for outstanding performance
- Promoted 10 times in 14 years from Intern to Director-Level positions at Microsoft Corporation
- Undergraduate degree from Penn State University with Honors and Distinction
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Multiple Ironman Triathlon and Ultra-Marathon Finisher
- Writing featured on The Huffington Post and LifeHack.org
I am based in Denver, Colorado – USA; in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. My clients, however, span the globe! Video conferencing and phone calls make it easy to work with you wherever you may be. In particular, I work with many clients in Denver, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Washington D.C.
Have specific questions? Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org